- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jesse Will Sr
1972 Datsun truck
This truck is currently ranked 106th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.21 on 26-10-15 slicks
stock frame, 406 chevy, afr 220s, 1000cfm hp, NOS big shot, with 225shot, 12gallon cell,
- 10 point, 1976 datsun front end, 9'' 4.10s, locker
- by next race season 8-71 or procharger, and a little m block
runs good for only 10'' tire, 60 foots are good on the bottle, and ok on the motor. the truck hasn't been run in two years (had a kid) but he is 3 now, and it is time... i run at LACR..
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 12, 2005 at 7:28 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:18 EDT 2013.