- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
george greves mr
2001 ford f150 lightning
This truck is currently ranked 486th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.799 on quick time pro
only done 9,000 miles
- superchiped, hand made stainless steel exhuast system (nocats).k&n air filter,blower bypass,6lb lower pully,cooler plugs,traktion bars, line lock,drive shaft loop,hooser quick time pro on 16" rims
- nos kit fitted but not tested yet!
I am the only guy in the uk that races his lightning truck and creating quite stir!!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Friday April 25, 2003 at 5:35 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:17 EDT 2013.