- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 693th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.023 on ET Streets
1500 Regular Cab Short Bed LS
- Taylor 8mm Wires
- Gibson SS Shorty Headers
- Volant Cold Air Intake
- EGR Mod
- Helix Throttle Body Spacer
- PCM for less custom tuning
- TCI 3000 Stall Converter
- Richmond Gear 4.10
- LT1 Electric Fans
- Transgo Shift Kit
- Futral Motorsports Custom Ground Cam (210/214)
- Futral Motorsports Hardened Chro-Moly Pushrods
- Comp Cams Spring Kit
- 16x10 Weld Roadhawk Wheels
- Mickey Thompson ET Streets
- Ground Force 2"x4" Lowering Kit
- Audiobahn 125W x 2 Amplifier
- Audiobahn 1200W x 1 Amplifier
- Audiobahn 10in Subs
- Polk Audio MM6 Component System
- Extang Tonneau Cover
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 6, 2006 at 6:42 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:16 EDT 2013.