- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 Chevrolet S10
This truck is currently ranked 144th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.431 on MT ET drags
All steel body weighs 3125 with me in it
- 90/10 front shocks
- Rancho rear shocks
- Cal Tracs
- 434ci sbc
- Airflow Research cylinder heads 210cc
- Super Victor
- 9 inch rear with 4.11 gear
- coan 8 inch 5000 stall
- New Tranny
- trans brake
- Better Cylinder heads
- Cam to match new heads
- stahl 1- 7/8 headers
Got a deal on the short block.Even though the heads are small I will use them and see how it does.
Just got some AFR 227's that were fully worked over at AFR but it'll have to wait until next year to see how it run's with em
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 20, 2005 at 9:08 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:15 EDT 2013.