- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
This truck is not currently ranked; Anthony needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.61 on NT05's
426 w/ Vortech Supercharger
5 speed Automatic
6.1 liter AWD
- LPM 7.0 (426) stroker, Vortech V3si, Paramount Performance transmission and valve body, LPM P/P heads, P/P manifold, 600 lift cam, Kooks Headers, Johan tune, NT05's,
- T-trim and a LSD if one is ever developed.
Anthony Wheelus aka Grip Grip
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 5, 2010 at 11:25 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:14 EDT 2013.