- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 GMC Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 702th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 50% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: About average
1996 GMC Sierra, 5.7L vortec came installed, gave up the ghost at 135k miles. Fully loaded with power everything.
- 2000 cadillac escalade clip
- 2000 gmc sierra front bumper
- DJM 4/6 Lowering Kit
- 20x8.5 KMC Units, 255/35/20 Kumhos
- Snugtop bedcover
- Custom Classic Rollpan
- 94 Camaro LT1
- LT4 Hotcam, 1.6RR, springs, extreme timing chain kit
- In progress:
- Shaved handles, molded rollpan, shaved 3rd brake light, 93 caddy tail lights
No times as of yet, still breaking in the motor. Will run it fairly soon at Gainesville Raceway...
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 16, 2004 at 12:22 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:13 EDT 2013.