- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 451th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 68% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.77 on DragRadials
- MP PCM
- MP Headers
- MP M1 4bl Manifold
- F&B 50mm TB
- Crower 1.7 rr
- Jacobs Pro Street Ign.
- No Kitty
- Dynomax 3" UltraFlo
- Shaker Hood
- Permacool ElectricFan
- NX 100 Shot
Track Only: Short Belt, no front sway bar, mod the rear leafs.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 24, 2002 at 2:14 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:13 EDT 2013.