- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 153rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.632 on drag radials
408 ci SBC
solid steel body w/flush bed cap
- 408 ci
- single carb(750 dp)
- edelbrock preformer rpm intake
- edelbrock preformer rpm aluminum heads
- keith black revrise dome flat top pistons
- chrome moly rings
- crankshalf 80/20/80 cast steel
- comp cams hydrolic
- Lifters: comp cams anti pump up
- carter super strip fuel pump
- exhaust cut outs
- 350 turbo trans
- tci 3500 stall converter
- ring and pinion richmond gear 3.73 to 1
- carrier alburn positraction
- fiberglass front end
- custom traction bars
- BIGGER BRAKES
Sweet truck! well worth all the money spent putting it together.
RMR MOTORSPORTS.(RICHMOND VA) DID ALL THE ENGINE TRANS & REAREND WORK. they did an excellent job on the whole truck
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 21, 2003 at 8:21 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:10 EDT 2013.