- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1967 ford f100
This truck is not currently ranked; J needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.10 on drag radials
1972 c6 tranny
in a 1967 f100 longbed
- .30 over 460. edelbrock intake,750 holley double pumper,l&l custom headers,2.5" exhaust with cherry bomb extreme mufflers,comp cam with matched valve springs lifters and push rods,b&m floorshifter,accel distributor,9"rearend with a full spool and 4.11 gears,and a good ol set of slapper bars
- slicks,maybe a lil nos,some body work and eventually paint
my dad bought me this truck when i was 16. had a 352 and a 3 on the tree. drove it about a year and put a granny 4 speed in it. i was real hillbilly back then. after sittin bout 9 yrs i pulled in the then the shop and started tinkerin with it and thats what its become since then
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 6, 2010 at 11:33 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:10 EDT 2013.