- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Dennis Worth Jr
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1283th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
Bought this truck brand new with .4 miles on it. It is Red Regular Cab, and fun to drive.
- Where to start?
- Belltech 2"-4" drop
- Aftermarket R/T knock off 17x9 Wheels w/pirelli scorpion zero's
- 255/50/17 all around.
- Transgo shift kit
- Mopar PCM
- K&N Gen II Intake and Filter
- 52MM Holley TB
- M1- Intake Manifold
- Mopar R/T 2.02 heads
- Gibson Catback exhaust and Gibson Headers
- MSD 6A ignition w/SS Blaster Coil
- Mopar 7.5mm Plug Wires
- 180 T-stat
- ASP Under drive pulleys alternator and Crank
- High Amp alternator
- Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
- Aluminum finned Tranny Pan and Rearend Cover
- Autolite 2923's gapped at .045
- Aftermarket Cap/rotor
- Comp Custom Cam lift .450/.450 dur. 205/205 lobe sep. 110
- Mopar 1.7 RR
- DOT M/T slicks
- 4.10 gears w/locker
I ran this truck for the first time in Carlsbad, and it was ugly.
No traction what so ever. I spun the tires through 1st and 2nd.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 28, 2002 at 12:40 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:09 EDT 2013.