- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Reg cab shorty
This truck is currently ranked 678th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
Dark Grey regular cab short bed LS Vortec 5.3L, 4L60E four speed automatic, Eaton locking differential
- Chapman Super Truck (Chapman Chevrolet Tempe, AZ) Modified By Arizona Speed & Marine
- *Magna-Charger top mount "Radix" intercooled supercharger *Ceramic coated header's
- *Catback exhaust
- *Magna-charger 36K mile 36 mo added powertrain warranty *Billet grill and bowtie
- *leveled rear suspension
- *20 inch "driv" wheels with Goodyear rubber
- *and 18 inch KMC "Hellion's" with Nitto Drag Xtreme's
- More tweaking of the stock suspension, and we would love to see how well it run's on some M&H slicks!
Owner is undetermined as this vehicle is new and available for purchase from Chapman Chevrolet Tempe, AZ 1-800-333-4389 ext 504 (Sam O.) email@example.com
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 11, 2003 at 2:53 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:06 EDT 2013.