- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1987 chevrolet s-10
This truck is currently ranked 296th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.605 on slicks
short bed, reg. cab, 2.5 4 banger
- spun bearings on the 400 replaced it with a 355
- steal crank
- 5.7 h-beam rods
- hypertectic dome pistons 12 to 1 comp.
- solid machanical crower cam
- 105 lsa 260/266 @.50 565/595 lift
- 1.6 comp cams magnum roller rockers stud girdle
- victor jr intake with 1 " spacer
- 900 cfm custom built holly carb
- holly black pump, braided lines all the way and regulator
- electric water pump
- be cool radiator elec. fans
- msd pro billet dis. 6al box
- Dart Pro 1 215cc heads 2.08 / 1.60 64cc
- th350 with 3800 tci converter with anti balooning plate
- turbo action cheeta shifter
- High torque mini starter
- shorty headers 2 1/4 flowmasters
- 4.10 gears with mini spool
- moiser axles
- cal-traks and split mono-leaf springs
- 9 inch rear 4.30 pro gear
- new slicks....there getting pretty worn,,,,29x14.50x15
- 50 shot NOS to help it out of the hole
- forged pistons, so i can spray big
- trans. brake and 2 step
- 1 7/8 headers 3" exhaust
- i have had my 10 point roll cage for a year, it needs to be put in.
- As all of you know,,,It's a never ending story I'm sure there will be alot more.
man i'm broke..........accepting all donations...hehehe
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 12, 2009 at 6:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:56:04 EDT 2013.