- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 Chevy C-10
This truck is currently ranked 1002th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.423 on radials
Truck is being built as a decently fast daily driver (700r4?)
- Truck has been lowered 3.5'/5", power and disc brakes, 18" budniks. Motor is a 388 forged stroker, comp 280H, self ported heads and manifold, 1.6 RR etcetcetc Tranny is a Bowtie Overdrives 700r4 with a 2400 stall, 3:73 posi in the back. Way more power than I can get to the ground.
- Power steering is next then bodywork (ugh) maybe nitrous if I get a wild hair
Track times are with the originally granny gear 4-speed and open 3.08 rear, new times as soon as winter quits. I'm hoping for mid 13's at 4200lbs, not bad for a daily driver
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 12, 2004 at 2:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:55:59 EDT 2013.