- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 1123th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 20% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.11 on radials
5.8 351W HO
Lightly modified Gen 1 Lightning, running on 295/50/15 BFG Radial TAs
- Jacobs Ignition
- K&N Intake
- Level 10 shift kit
- Eaton Posi
- Hand Ported/Gasket matched Heads
- Hand Ported/Gasket matched upper Intake
- 1.7 Roller Rockers
- 5.0 HO Cam
- Twin 63 MM Turbos
- Powerstroke Intercooler
New times to come, got to get out this 14 sec slump.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:55:54 EDT 2013.