- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This truck is currently ranked 271st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.71 on DOT slicks
Twin Turbo Cummins
3/4 ton Dodge Ram,Quad Cab SB,Diesel
- Twin Turbo
- O-Ringed Block
- Suncoast Transmission
- No Bottle!
- Narrowed Rearend (done)
- Rollbar (done)
This is a daily driver at 20.5 MPG
This truck weigh's in at over 5500 lbs.!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 2, 2004 at 9:17 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:55:44 EDT 2013.