- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 763th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.785 on radials
4.3L V6 Turbo
Syclone #2207 of 2995. Turbo all wheel drive. These runs were done with my truck completely stock with the only exception of running 100 octane. Sacramento Raceway 10/03/03
- I have a PEP suspention kit on order which changes the front to a hyperco/bilstein coilover with tubular upper and lower control arms. A chromoly tierod assembly is included in this as well. My main focus is to build the truck to handle the power before it acually sees it. Suspension and brakes are the first thing. In the next year I will probably see a new Ultimate Chip, Exhaust and new wheels and tires. Autocrossing is my main focus since it is 10 times closer than the drag strip. Spring is not getting here soon enough.
My dad put his 69 GMC on this website and I was surprised to see pictures of in the sites collage in their opening page. (Its the green truck in the top left corner) Pretty cool.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday November 20, 2003 at 1:36 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:55:36 EDT 2013.