- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2005 Silverado SS
This truck is currently ranked 917th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.06 on Kuhmo Ecsta
My truck is an '05 AWD Silverado SS. It comes stock with 4.10 front and rear gearing and electric fans.
- AEM Bruteforce Dryflow CAI, cat delete, Flowmaster drop in, Madtune
- Circle-D 3200 stall (sitting at home) American Racing Long Tube headers (if they would answer the phone)
- Maybe a cam, maybe not...depends on how far this gets me!
I really like the AWD in these trucks as I don't have to worry about tires at the track or on the street. On a slick day at the track few other trucks can touch me as they have traction problems.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 4, 2009 at 6:10 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:54:31 EDT 2013.