- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 924th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Dunlop AT's
410 (stroked & .40 over)
Custom w/kevlar band clutches
Best time previously was a traction limited 14.3 with a marginal 408 (oil consumption, ect). Just had the 408 redone and now it's a 410. I'll post mods and newer times when I get her broken in and get a run with the new engine in.
- In addition to the new engine setup I am adding a good set of street tires, a 2/4 drop kit and caltracs when the drop kit settles. I'll work up a good mods list soon to add
- after break in and some good miles on her I will probably add a lil squeeze. She's built to handle ~300 shot but I may only add ~100 or 150.
She's an absolute beast to drive and is coming back even stronger. Maybe I can post some low 13's or high 12's with the new setup as it should be ~100 to 150 more horsepower due to a full port and polish, new cam, raised compression, ect..
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 16, 2004 at 5:20 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:54:20 EDT 2013.