- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1989 chevy 1500
This truck is currently ranked 1252th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on DOTs
- Accel coil
- Dual Electric fans
- K&N filter
- Cowl Induction Hood
- Dropped 4 in front 6 rear
- 17 in. wheeels 255/50/17
- front grill upgrade, Street Scene mirrors
- new engine to replace the old 205,000 non smoking engine
- Hi-performance cam
- underdrive pulleys
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 6, 2002 at 2:59 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:53:47 EDT 2013.