- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 607th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 57% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.82 on ET streets
274 HP - 349 ft-lbs TQ (prior to heads and cam)
- M1 2bbl , B&G Flashed PCM, GS Motorsports R/T Headers, 52x55 MM F&B Throttle Body, Spintech True 2.5" Duals with X pipe, K&N FIPK, Taylor wires, Crane Fireball Ignition, Harland Sharp 1.7 RRs, Mopar2400 Stall, Yukon 4.56 Gears, Viper Fan, Reflexxion Hood, Mopar Roll Pan, All Amsoil Synthetic Fluids, Mopar Performance Valve Train, Fastman Shift Kit, Crower Cam, 1.92 R/T Heads Best track time was 12/06 HRP in Houston.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 27, 2006 at 7:54 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:53:42 EDT 2013.