- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Rick Linnastruth Jr
1997 Dodge Ram SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 549th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.768 on DOTs
5.9, Auto, 4.10 gears, about 4060 lbs w/me in it race weight, at about 1100 ft
- K&N FIPK W/ Hughes Filter
- Fastman 52mm TB
- Relocated AIT
- Edelbrock TES Headers
- High flow cat
- 3" Dynomax race bullet
- Mopar PCM
- MSD coil
- 170 HP NX
- Lowered 3/5
- MT 28" ET streets on Stock Dodge Aluminum Wheels
- Royal Purple
- RT cam
- 1.7 HS RRs
- Viper fan
- Underdrive pullies
- M1 intake
- MP MSD box
- Bottle heater
- 4.10 gears
- Edelbrock heads
- B&G flash
- SMR competetition eliminator 727 trans and converter
- Cal tracs and more weight redeuction
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday June 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:54 EDT 2013.