- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Jeep Cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 529th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
1995 Jeep Cherokee.
- Running 4.9 liter stroker I6 (300ci)
- Dynoed approx 508hp with 632 ftlb torque
- 33 inch tires with 5 inches lift
- use it as a street and mud truck
- borla headers followed up with catless flowmaster system
- new manifold (custom)
- jeepspeed throttle body
- 30lb fuel injectors
- moroso oil pan
- new accel 9mm wires with a MSD distributor
- lunatti cam with 455 degrees
- MSD digital Six ignition control module
- electric fans
- flex a lite crank fan
- K and N E1796 filter
- ported/polished heads, valves, intake
- 35mm swaybars front and back (made at home)
- 3.55 gear ratio
- stripped interior with line X
- Plan to supercharge the I6.
- Currently focusing on body repairs.
- Dana 44 rear axle with Eaton Posi system
- suspension lowering kit
My baby....... Orignal I6 replaced at 381k miles
VERY RELIABLE lifted sleeper...
Sold 6-1-2004 for $24k
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 24, 2004 at 10:46 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:46 EDT 2013.