- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1157th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.33 on radials
2004 Silverado LS regular cab short wheel base with a 4.8 vortec and a NV3500 manual transmission. It has a 3.73 rearend with a factory locking differential. This is a rare package I had to order from the factory.
- 3" Flowmaster cat-back exhaust
- Dynatech Supermaxx Headers
- Throttle body spacer
- K&N filter only
- MSD Plug wires
- Superchips Max Microtuner
- Throttle body by-pass
- Modified MAF(removed restrictive screen)
- Royal Purple 5w30, Royal Purple Sychromax transmission fluid and Royal Purple 80w90 gear oil
- ASP underdrive crank pulley
- Proform shift light
- Crane Cam
I had all of the following modifications on a 2003 Silverado with a 5.3 and a 4L60E, but for some odd reason all of these parts on my 4.8 showed a considerable difference. This truck ran a email@example.com bone stock. After just a few modifications and of course getting use to my manual transmission I am approaching the 14's.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 16, 2007 at 1:38 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:42 EDT 2013.