- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 687th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.146 on radials
- M-1 Intake
- TD04 turbocharger
- MFU Additional injector controller
- 3" & 4" drop
- HI flow fuel pump
- F&B 52mm throttle body
Current ET's is at 300hp at the wheels. Since then it has been tuned now at 346hp at wheels, waiting for summer for new ET's
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 5, 2006 at 7:59 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun May 19 21:38:48 EDT 2013.