- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Toyota p/u
This truck is not currently ranked; Kevin needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.71 on M/T Drag slicks
Basic stock truck. No options w/8" 3.08 rearend. Had a 22R 4cyl & 4 speed trans. Transplanted Chev engine & trans with the help of my boss/friend.
- Installed 4.10 3rd member w/spool. 3,600 stall converter. 350 bored .060 over. Comp 294 duration .525 solid lifter cam. 1.6 ratio roller rockers. Dart Iron Eagle heads w/64cc chambers & 200cc runners. Edelbrock Torker 2 single plane intake. Holley 750 cfm double pumper carb w/50cc accelerator pump. Block hugger headers. Crane electronic ignition conversion in stock points dist.
Completely street legal and a kick to drive. I get many comments on how it wasn't what they expected to see when they hear it at a stoplight. :) I've heard alot of people say "I love that truck."
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 7, 2009 at 3:16 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:36 EDT 2013.