- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1984 CHEVROLET S10
This truck is currently ranked 393rd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 72% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.71 on SLICKS
- CUT CHASSIS TO PUT 9" REAR END WHIT 10" WHEEL
- V8 355CC/VORTEC HEADS firstname.lastname@example.org/ 10.1:1/AIR-GAP INTAKE
- TH350/B&M SHIFT KIT/ 3500 STALL DACCO/MEGA SHIFTER
- MSD 6AL/ HEI MALLORY DIST/8MM MSD WIRES
- 8GAL FUEL CELL/HOLLEY RED PUMP/750CFM HOLLEY CARB
- 28 X 16.5 GRIFFIN ALUM RADIATOR/DUAL ELECT FAN
- 9" REAR END/4.11/29X10 HOOSIER/LAKEWOOD TRAC-BARS
- 3 1/2 FRONT, 15X10 REAR DRAGLITE WELD RACING
- AUTOMETER ULTRA-LITE GAUGES & TACH
- 1 5/8 HEDMAN LONG TUBES HEADERS/ TD PLATES V8 CONV
- 3" FLOWMASTER/ 3" T-TUBES
- 406CC SAME VORTEC HEADS,125HP NOS NITROUS
-IN A 355CC VORTEC HEADS WORKS OK, WHAT ABOUT 406CC?
-I THINK I'LL NEED TRACCION, LADER BARS OR CAL TRAC?
This entry was last updated on
Friday November 17, 2006 at 3:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:33 EDT 2013.