- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 Chevy K2500
This truck is currently ranked 306th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radial Mud Grip
LT1 350, 4.10 gears, 700R4 4 speed tranny
- b&m shift kit, AirRaid CAI, Edelbrock Performer RPM Cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Under Drive Pully's, air condition delete, Kelly Safari DTR (265/75/16). Venom nitrous system with 50% jets, Vortech Super Charger (got HP up to the 350-400hp range with all mods)
Well... i "accidentally" blew my TBI :) hehe, got me a LT1 now, More info later!
This entry was last updated on
Monday July 14, 2003 at 11:10 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:30 EDT 2013.