- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 652th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.18 on radials
- MP headers, Magnaflow muffer into 'Cuda style rollpan, IP intake, Hotchkis w/Bilsteins, Innovation Pro Sport tonneau, Speedgrill inserts, Stillen bumper cover, chrome R/T emblems, NR Auto white face gauges, carbon fiber dash, full Cerullo custom interior including XR3 buckets, 2.02 R/T ported heads, custom grind cam, 2 bbl. M1 intake, Holley 52mm billet, Paxton Novi2000, Boyd Coddington 20s w/Dunlop SP9000s, Martin Saine high stall converter. APS reworked valve body and shift kit, SMC water/alk injection, J&S Ultraguard knock retard system
In search of a low 12 sec daily driver
This entry was last updated on
Monday September 30, 2002 at 10:43 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:28 EDT 2013.