- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 ford lightning
This truck is currently ranked 325th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
delivery was stock from dealer.
- upper and lower pulleys
- air raid intake kit
- 3 stage diablo chip
- shift kit with transmission pressure valve
- bypass boot on s/c
- ngk-r spark plugs
- custom catback exaust system
- NOS super power 100 shot
- power slot brake system front and rear
- a/r baja rims 16's by 10
- mickey thompson dot slicks 16 10.5 28's c07 compound.
- as of 04/03/04 the truck is in the shop. Manley pistons, manley rods, electric fan, high pressure water pump, oil pan, accufab throtle body, soon ordering The Fridge Supercharger from JDM Performane, fuel pumps, 50lb injectors.
On 03/19/04 I ran on the track. On the first pass you can see from the pictures displayed above what happend to the truck.
This is what happens when you dont tune Your vehicle properly. The block , crank and the right heads were also damaged.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday May 2, 2004 at 1:02 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:24 EDT 2013.