- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 477th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.786 on drag slicks
5.4 L SOHC SC
Stock same as all SVT F150 Lightnings
- 58" LFP traction bars
- 8.5" lower supercharger pulley
- Line Lock
- Drive shaft Loop
- Keene Bell 2.3-L SC
Hoosier 28x10x16 Drag Slicks
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 18, 2007 at 7:48 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:21 EDT 2013.