- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 26th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.216 on Goodyear 1780's
Built to PST specifications
409" SBC on gas with single carb
1.76 Low gear Powerglide built by Steve Casner
4.57 MW 9" rear with ultralite package
- Custom built air tunnel built into the hood to direct air from grille duct to carb isolator tray while utilizing a K&N flat air filter to clean the air.
S-10 was built entirely by Greg in his home garage utilizing a Jerry Bickel chassis kit, factory sheet metal, and Hairy Glass carbon fibre pieces. Greg also built the 409" SBC which is based on a Rocket block and Chevy 363 casting 18* cylinder heads.
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 13, 2002 at 8:44 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:52:19 EDT 2013.