- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 Chevy Blazer
This truck is currently ranked 783th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.01 on radials
S-10 Blazer Lowered 3"in front and rear
cowl induction hood, roll pan, shaved door handles and back windows, toyota celica spot mirrorsauto meter guages w/ 5" rpm tach w/ shift lightcustom paint and interior
- 350 crate motor
- headman headersflowmaster mufflers dumped (no converters)edelbrock performer rpm intakeedelbrock 600 carbcomp 283 cam and liftersford 9" rear end3.73 gears
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:44 EDT 2013.