- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Ranger Edge
This truck is currently ranked 891th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
Came as a 1999 Fleet Truck with a simple 3.0 and automatic. Put down 120 RWHP and 201 Ft.Lbs of Torque.
- First I swapped the front end to a 2002 Ranger Edge. Next came the Whipple Supercharger, SLP dual Exhaust, and JBA plug wires. I also added a 4:10 gear and a traction lock to the STOCK 7.5 rear axle to show that it will hold the power. I've since dynoed at 223 RWHP and 242 RWTQ. Since the dyno I've added a ported lower intake which lowered my boost from 12 to 10 and increased my power and I;ve got a set of headers in the box waiting installation. Its in the paint shop for now.
- Since the dyno I've added a ported lower intake which lowered my boost from 12 to 10 and increased my power and I;ve got a set of headers in the box waiting installation. Its in the paint shop for now.
I woud like to thanks, Jim Karnes of RangerPowerSports.com to begin with for the idea. Next, Ed Badillo of Prodrive/Badillo for the help in getting the sponsorship from Whipple Superchargers. Next, SLP for their great dual exhaust kit and finally JBA for the headers and plug wires.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 7, 2004 at 7:36 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:43 EDT 2013.