- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Ram 1500
This truck is currently ranked 405th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.817 on Drag Radials
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport - 2WD, 360CID (5.9L) V-8, 4-sp (46RE) Automatic Transmission, & Limited Slip Differential . Vehicle Weight 5000 lbs.
- 4" strok, 0.20" overbore with all forged internals to 406 ci.
- Hughes Engine HD Performance Heads, Valves, & Springs.
- Hughes Engine Hyd. Roller Camshaft 114 deg. LSA +3.
- Hughes Engine Billet Stage 2 Throttle Body 52mm ? 972cfm.
- ProCharger Supercharger with 3 Pass Air/Air Intercooler.
- S&S Headers, Inc. Long Tube Headers
- Mopar MPI Intake Manifold.
- 60lb. Fuel Injectors
- SCT Programming
- Shift Improvement Kit
- B&M Megashifter
- Richmond Sportsman 4:56 Ring & Pinion Gears
- Hughes Performance 2500 rpm stall, Torque Converter
- Perma-Cool Electric Radiator Fans
- Power Slot front Disc Brake Rotors & Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads.
This entry was last updated on
Monday June 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:42 EDT 2013.