- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 883th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.96 on radials
Regular cab bright silver mettalic no appearance mods except a roll pan
Falken Ziex st z01 275 50r 17
- Edelbrock shorty headers
- Spintech 2.5
- Mopar M1 intake manifold
- Harland Sharp 1.7 rr
- F & B 2x52 tb
- Mickey Thompson et streets
- Motive Gear 4.56 gears
- ASP underdrive pulley
- Edelbrock performer heads
- Comp 210x cam
- M Saine street/strip 500 46RE trans
- Cal tracs
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:40 EDT 2013.