- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jesse Nichols Jr.
1978 Chevy heavy half
This truck is currently ranked 806th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on slicks
stock rear with 411 posi gears, stock suspension
- moroso fan drive, 750cfm holley, flowtec headers, 11.5 to 1 pistons, 300 horse heads, holley blue electric fuel pump, elderbrock performer rpm intake, gross .488 lift cam, sunpro gauges, b&m pro stick shifter, vega 3500 stall, trick shift turbo 350 trans. street/strip, cat roller tip rockers, comp. push rods
- harland sharp roller rockers, proform shiftlite, custom fab bed, ported&polished double hump heads, gloss black paint, b&m 3500 stall, tonneau cover, truck lightened 450lbs,27x12x15 goodyear eagle slicks for much needed traction for this beast!!!
this truck will fly now that we have work alot of the bugs out. our first trip to the drags ended up with a 16.70 we have come a long way!!!!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 18, 2003 at 7:25 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:39 EDT 2013.