- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1311th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 7% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.385 on radials
4 spd Auto
'98 Dodge Dakota, intense blue extended cab SLT
- K&N FIPK
- Gibson split dual rear exit catback
- MSD 8.5mm plug wires
- Accel brass cap and rotor
- Eagle Alloys 15x8 with 255/60 radial t/a's
- Fastman throttle body and whatever else comes along when I have some money.
I've had this truck for about 2 years and I love it. The power is there when I want it and there is still plenty of potential for more!!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 25, 2002 at 7:28 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:37 EDT 2013.