- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Rick Dryden Jr.
1985 chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 150th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
basic 4.3 liter w/no options
- 850 horse 3v performance 522,alluminum heads,custom carb,msd ign.,th400 w/5000 stall,200 shot of n2o,12 bolt possi w/ 3:73 gears,roll cage,5 pnts and comp. stereo
- whatever i can afford next
this truck is street driven and runs on pump gas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwr8SpDWxvw
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:31 EDT 2013.