- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 885th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 37% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4 on Cheap tires
Cummins 5.9L 24 valve turbo diesel
Auto ATS Triplelok
99 2wd Auto, Dodge Ram 2500 standard cab.
- ATS 20% injectors, ATS 3 piece manifold, ATS Triplelok Transmission, Edge Custom Comp fueling box, opened banjo bolts, AFE megacannon air filter, Autometer gauges.
- Traction/slapper bars by Calvert Racing.
I have won 99% of my street races.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 13, 2003 at 2:10 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:29 EDT 2013.