- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 chevy c-1500
This truck is not currently ranked; Lance needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.89 on BFG'S drag rdls
Truck ran 10 seconds flat when new in stock form.
- 11lb whipple kit replaced kits injectors with 24lbs
- K&N filter
- 160 stat
- 3.42 gear
- precision 9" vigilante conv
- flexalite dual fans
- custom performance transmission 4l60-e strong tranny!
- auburn locker
- hypertech programmer for 128mph limit
- 275/60/15 BFG drag radials
- GTX 10W30 all its life bought truck new now has 202,834miles
- ac delco non-platinum plugs .045 gap tr44
- headman long tube headers customized 4 egr
- 2.5" flows inlet 3" outlet 3chamb. muffs
- no catalytics on this truck!
- ram air style hood for looks
- 5 star 7" fronts 10" tucked under back
- NO2 offroad octane booster to keep valves from detonation
- 383 stroker kit with same boost
- lower compression to 8:5:1
Put 200thousand on a lightning then call me!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 26, 2002 at 2:06 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:27 EDT 2013.