- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 1290th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 8% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
4.3, 5 spd, 3.08 rearend, locking differential, reg. cab, fleetside with xtreme appearance package, cloth bucket seats w/ center console, CD player, Tilt, Cruise, AC, leather wrapped steering wheel.
- 16x8 camaro ss wheels
- 245-50-16 Goodyear GS-C tires
- Camaro ss style ram-air hood
- Hurst shifter
- 160 deg. thermostat
- JBA headers
- Flowmaster (single in/dual out)
- Airaid w/K&N airfilter
- PowerProgrammer III
- Tek-style tonneau cover
- Tinted windows
- Centerforce clutch
- Supercharger (whenever I can scrape together enough money)
- Spray-on bedliner
The 1/4 mile time that I have listed is just to fill in the blank. Have not had a chance to get the old girl to the track, but as soon as I do I will post the times (I hope that I can at least get close to the time that I have listed). Also, I will post pictures as soon as I can.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday July 13, 2002 at 3:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:20 EDT 2013.