- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1374th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.622 on radials
5.2L 318 V8
1998 Dodge Ram 1500. Email me for more info. This truck had Sport King All-Terrian Tires @265/75R16, they didnt help me at all.
- K&N Airfilter, and some TLC.
- Lemans HT 265/70/R16 The truck rides alot smoother now.
- Bosch Platnuim Spark Plugs
- Omni Spark Plug Wires.
- the spark plug's and wire's add some hp.
- I would like to put Flowmaster 3" Dual Exausht, and then a supercharger.
i have pictures but just not added yet.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 6, 2003 at 9:46 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:18 EDT 2013.