- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1996 dodge indy ram
This truck is currently ranked 554th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 61% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.75 on slicks
- Stock 5.9l Stroked to 408 CI Ported 2.02 heads,GSM headers and oil pan,KRC 236X cam,M-1 2bbl with 55mm hughes throttlebody ,Dual 3in exhaust with flowmaster super 40 mufflers, 4000rpm viper converter.
- 401 RWHP @ 6000rpms
- 457 RWTQ @ 4700rpms
- Fully ported edlebrock heads with 2.08 valves and a NX Nitrous kit and weight reduction,ETC
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 19, 2005 at 11:11 PM EST
This page was last updated on Mon Jun 17 18:12:53 EDT 2013.