- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1215th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
HEMI Ram SLT
Loaded with options
- Current Mods: K&N Air filter element, Silver Sport Ram grille, Magnaflow Exhaust, Centerline 20x8 Forged Billet Lancers
- Body color door handles and mirrors, Hotchkiss Springs & Anti-sway Bars, Bilstein Shocks, 275/45vr20 Tires, Custom Ram-air intake, SRT-10 Hood (when available).
I ran my Hemi at the Texas Motorplex a month ago, I started off running 15.80 @ 85.92 mph. My last run of the night was the fastest, 15.42 @ 86.60 mph. I figured out that launching at anything above idle is a fruitless proposition. The higher the RPM's, the slower the time. The best technique was to stomp the throttle just as the yellow light goes out because of the slight delay in the electronic throttle.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 21, 2003 at 1:23 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:13:03 EDT 2013.