- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 DODGE DAKOTA
This truck is currently ranked 352nd out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.71 on slicks
Minibrute started out as a slow 318 sport with a 44re trans and a 3.55 rear peg leg
- mpi 360 crate engine
- nx wet kit(150)
- 3500 viper stall
- complete rear suspenion
- .506 comp cam
- 1.6 roller rockers
- 4.56 gears
- gsm headers
- spin tech duel exhuast
- 10x28x15 hoosier drag slicks
- dynojet wideband
- msd blaster coil
- msd digital 6 ingintion box
- 24 lb injectors
- power demon pro comp tranny
- stage 3 R/T heads from southeast performance
- 9 1/4 rear with 4.56s
- 58mm F&B tb
- 4-barrel M1 with 2 barrel reducer
- all the ac removed
- relocating battery to bed
- B&G custom flash
- roll cage
- toying with the idea of tubbing the truck
- dumping the interior
- drive shaft loop
Well haveing the truck as a daily driver is coming to an end time ,she has to expensive to maintian on the street. Plus my kid has finally arrived, my wife and I decided to keep the truck but it had to be put on a trailer and raced at the track.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 29, 2007 at 11:26 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:51:06 EDT 2013.