- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 482th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 66% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
1999 Dakota R/T 360 Wedge Trans-46 RE 4spd auto 9-1/4 w/4:56 gears.
Full Race Weight Is #3,600 w/o driver
- 360 Wedge- KRC R/T Heads-1.7 RR-Ported Beer Barrel Intake
- 52#mm Throttle Body-150hp NX Express-MSD 6-AL Ignition. Autolite-3923-Custom Race Headers-4:56 Richmond Gears-Electric Fans-Trans-46RE Manuel Valve Body-ASP 3,500 Stall Converter-3''Duals Straight -X Braced Frame-Fuel Cell-Electric Fuel Pump-Roll Cage-5 point harness-Auto-Meter Gauges-Dual Batteries-B&M Trans Cooler-Mopar PCM
- Dyers 6-71 Blower-Rear Wing-Parachute
Thanks To Dodge For Building A Pocket Rocket Truck.
Special Thanks To: Tangee & Krys My Family.
Meinke Muffler-J&S Performance-Fischer Auto Parts
Central Florida Dodge Dealer Where I Turned Wrenches And Built The Dakota R/T.
KRC Performance- I Built This Truck From The Ground Up 8 Months and over 1,000 labor hours and my wife's 401k retirement
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 19, 2006 at 5:40 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:57 EDT 2013.