- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet 454SS
This truck is currently ranked 1242th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on radials
As delivered 454SS
All options (they all work)
stock TH400 w/factory shift kit
stock 1600 converter
stock 14 bolt w/3.73 posi
275/60/15 TA's on factory rims
- Pocket ported heads w/5 angle valve job
- K&N stock replacement filter
- High flow cat
- Stainless 3" to 40 series flowmaster and 2 - 2 1/2" out the back under bumper
- Comp Extreme cam
- Full 3" flowmaster exhaust (better flow)
- Better fuel/air delivery system (500 cfm dosen't cut it!)
- Computer work
- 2600 stall
- Drive shaft loop
- Slicks (I have 28x11.5x15 that I want to try)
I love this truck, it's my daily driver and I am glad that I own a 454SS at 20 years old. I don't want to go crazy with mods because I want to save money to build my '72 Monte, plus I want to keep the truck as orgional as I can.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday February 26, 2005 at 7:43 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:43 EDT 2013.