- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevrolet C1500
This truck is currently ranked 1244th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 11% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.278 on radials
Originally a bone stock 97 Chevy.
- 4/6 drop, 17" centerline wheels with Nitto 255/50 and 275/50 tires, smooth bumper and billet grille, tinted windows, and a Flowmaster muffler. I just recently added an AEM Brute Force Intake, Auburn 4.10 gears, GM locker, and a helix bore throttle body spacer and have not had the chance to go to the track yet to get a new time.
- I have some cosmetics left to do but after that I'll go for a Powerdyne Supercharger and a cam and stall.
Will post new quarter mile times as soon as I have them. I should break into the 14s with the 4.10s, locker, intake, and throttle body spacer.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 1, 2004 at 12:39 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:40 EDT 2013.