- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 dodge ram
This truck is currently ranked 847th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.024 on stock radials
crew cab, towing package, 360 ram, 3.55 diff, stock height.
- AFE intake
- Custom T-Body (twin 53.5mm)
- M1 2bbl Intake Manifold
- Msd 6AL Ignition
- Gibson Headers
- High Flow Cat
- Gibson dual exhaust
- Underdrive pully
- Superchips computer
- 150 hp shot NO2
- 2.02 r/t street port heads
- 1.6 roller rockers
- Mopar PCM
- 4.56 Gears
- mopar torque converter
- Long Duration Cam
my time before nitrous was email@example.com with a 1/8 firstname.lastname@example.org and a 60 of 2.348
This entry was last updated on
Saturday July 24, 2004 at 12:53 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:38 EDT 2013.