- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 341st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 76% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.767 on E/T Streets
46RE 4-Spd Auto
- 408ci Stroker
- Mopar 2.02 R/T Heads + Cam/Rockers
- Mopar M1-4bbl Intake Manifold
- F&B 55x52 Throttle Body
- Spintech Headers & Dual Exhaust
- 4.56 Gears
- Built transmission & 3200 stall converter
- Nitrous Express Wet Kit w/Zex 4bbl injection plate
- Real Pro 6's with 28x13.5x15 E/T Streets
- Drag wheels/tires for front
- QA1 shocks
- Better camshaft
Timeslip is from Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Density Altitude was ~5000' - times posted are not corrected.
This entry was last updated on
Friday June 20, 2008 at 12:14 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:50:36 EDT 2013.